Sunday, September 14, 2008

Tagged!

My loving sister tagged me with the following meme, and I always do what my sister tells me to. :p Plus, I'm procrastinating, as usual.

1. Where were you 10 years ago?
I was starting my second year of college at Iowa State, living in the sorority house and having a generally good time mostly going to my classes and going out with friends. Those were the days...

2. What is on your to-do list for today?
Take the new mommy vehicle to get groceries, go to a department picnic for the hub's work, do some more work in the bathroom, maybe do some purging/organizing of stuff that's taking up space in the nursery. OR I may end up vegging out on the couch for the afternoon. It's a tossup.

3. What if you were a billionaire?
We like to play the "if we won the lottery" game every so often, but it's never a huge amount of money, because that comes with way too much responsibility. So if we were to come into a substantial amount of money, it would probably be used something like this:
- pay off all debts
- set up trusts for children (current and future)
- give some to ILs to move to a better (newer) house
- give some to my parents to pay them back for everything they've done for us
- give to sorority foundation, alma maters and church
- buy land in the country and build dream house. Alternative plan: take over family farms
- travel!
I'm sure there's more (like hire personal stylist, chef and trainer) but those are some of the first things we'd do.

4. Name 5 places you have lived:
Hampton, Iowa
Ames, Iowa
London, England
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Hiawatha, Iowa

Note how all of those are in Iowa except London (and I only spent a summer there)? Yeah, I don't think we'll ever be moving out of this state.

5. What are three bad habits that you have?
- Procrastinating
- Laziness
- Picking

6. What kind of snack do you like?
I'm a non-discriminatory snacker, I'll pretty much take anything that's around the house. Sometimes that even includes fruits and vegetables, though usually it's something in the C food group: chocolate, chips, crackers, cookies or cereal.

7. Who would you like to tag next?
Meh, I don't have anyone to tag.

No comments: