Thursday, November 27, 2008

I am Thankful

  • For silly, adorable, chubbalicious children
  • For a loving, well-meaning, but sometime bone-headed husband
  • For wonderful, supportive families and friends
  • For our health and jobs
  • For Wine (and beer)!
It's been a fairly low-key day. We attempted to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving parade and made lunch for the three (the kidlet doesn't count yet) of us and two friends. Now, the hub is watching football with his work friend, the kiddo is running around alternating between choo choo and firetruck noises and the kidlet is chilling in the swing. She's supposed to be sleeping, but I believe that her brother's noise is preventing that.

I'm not really a Black Friday shopper, so I don't even know what the specials are. Heck, I don't even really know what we're going to get the kids for Christmas this year. Though, after looking at some of the ads online, I may attempt to go out tomorrow morning. I'll probably be up before 5 anyway, thanks to the kidlet.

Otherwise, the next three days will be spent preparing for Sunday, which is the kidlet's baptism and upon which we will be inundated with family.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: