Friday, March 27, 2009

Mmm.... toes

It always cracks me up to see babies discover their feet. It's like they've discovered the new world or something. Which, I guess they have in a way.

The kidlet has known about her feet for a while, and her favorite past time seems to be munching on her toes. The first thing she does when we set her on the changing table is grab her feet and point them to her mouth.

What, can't a girl get some privacy with her toes?

I guess it's okay.

Oh Daddy, you're so silly! (aside: note the fabulous smoochable baby chub. Sigh.)

Here I go!

Mission accomplished. Mmmm.... toes....

Like mother like daughter, though. I was the same way, see:

Poor girl. I fear she's inherited my ginormous size 10 feet. You know, there just aren't enough cute shoes for gals with big feet. Especially gals who still like to wear heels even though they're 5'10" already.

And how did I have so much hair when I was a baby, with curls to boot? Both my sisters were baldies, both my kids were/are baldies. Heck, I don't even think I have that much hair now, and it certainly doesn't curl like that! Hmph.

1 comment:

kmm0305 said...

I don't think I could bend like that, even at that age. :P