Wednesday, April 1, 2009

6 months!


The kidlet is officially 6 months old today. 6 months! How did that happen? Wasn't it just yesterday that I was waddling around trying not to pee my pants every time I sneezed?

6 months!

She's a little sweetheart. She's also a velcro baby. We were extremely spoiled with the kiddo, he was good at playing independently from a very early age.

But not the kidlet. She wants to be right by you (preferably in your arms) at All Times and she will let you know if she's not happy about it. I had to eat supper with her sitting on my lap tonight because she didn't want to hang out in her exersaucer for 10 minutes while we enjoyed turkey chili.

I don't mind. Most of the time. I'm not too terribly thrilled about the once or twice nightly wakings, especially if she won't go back to sleep with one of us patting her on the butt. That means we end up bringing her into bed with us so we all can get some sleep and I'm not all that comfortable with co-sleeping like that. But we'll deal. And drink a lot of coffee.

She's my little girl and I just lub her so much!