Saturday, June 6, 2009

Discovering Dogs



The kidlet turned eight months on Monday. I can't believe she's eight months old already! We also discovered she had her first ear infection on Monday, poor bub.

It's so fun to watch her develop and grow. I don't remember all these moments with the kiddo. I'm sure they happened and at the time I was all "my baby is a genius!" but I don't remember them.

The kidlet has discovered our dog. And she thinks our dog is the funniest thing in the world. I think she thinks all dogs are hilarious, but ours is the one she sees every day, so, in her eyes, our dog is the Robin Williams (or pick your comedian of choice) of dogs.

Whenever the kidlet sees our dog, her eyes light up, she gets a big grin on her face and she lunges to grab a chubby handful of fur (or the tail, which is easier to hold on to). Our dog is not amused, but she tolerates it well. When she's had enough, she just moves and looks at us as if to say "Hello, this thing is annoying me."

Our dog is a good dog. She can be a bit whiny/barky at times, but she's a good dog.

She's just sad she's been bumped down two notches on the totem pole. We still love you Ripley.

No comments: