Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday Favorite

It's been a while since I've done a Friday Favorite. No particular reason, just lazy.

But today I have one to share:

Burt's Bees Soap Bark and Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream.

I picked this up at Target a month or so ago when I ran out of my last face wash.

I love it. It's got a nice, clean, soft smell and makes my skin feel fabulous. It leaves my face soft and smooth. In fact, when I went to the dentist last week to get a cavity filled, she (the dentist) even commented on how nice my skin looked! It's very reasonably priced. I've even quit buying the pre-moistened face wipes for bedtime (I was always too lazy to wash my face, and the wipes were so convenient) and just use this for both morning and night.

I've generally been very happy with everything I've tried from Burt's Bees, but this is definitely one of my favorites.

No comments: