Monday, June 22, 2009

I heart faces - week 24


This week's challenge on i heart faces is "Let's hear it for the boys" - which means no girl photos allowed.

That works out perfectly for me because, for roughly 2.5 years, I only had my boy of whom to take photos.

My entry for the kids category:

I took this at our state fair last summer. I love this photo because it just captures the kiddo so well. He's always curious, wanting to check things out and see how they work (I think he gets it from his engineer father). You can also tell he's the progeny of two farm kids - that's a hay rake he's inspecting.


This is my entry for the adults category. This was a bit more difficult as I don't have many pics of the hub (or really many adults) because I'm usually focused on the kids. But I remembered I have this one:

I took it less than 24 hours after the kiddo was born. The hub was snuggling with him on the bed at the hospital and it just looked so loving. Brand-new daddy with brand-new son.

7 comments:

April said...

Love the farm shot...and the red hair! =)

kmm0305 said...

I would be SOL for boy pictures! :P I guess I have a few of your redhead I could contribute. ;)

tiff said...

I am in love with your second picture. So sweet and new.

Jona said...

the photo of your hubby and baby is so refreshing. nice shot!

ellie said...

The photo of your husband and son is just precious! love their red hair :)

Mandi said...

I really like the farm shot. The lines from the spokes are so great!

way outnumbered said...

Wow! That newborn sure makes me want another baby....beautiful on those shots!