Monday, June 15, 2009

I heart faces


iheartfaces is a super cool photography blog site that lets users submit photos of (wait for it) faces.

They have weekly themed photo contests. This week's is faces in sepia.

I love taking photos. I'm not very good (and looking through some of the photos on that site makes me simply pea-green with envy) but I'm always excited about learning new ways to improve. So I thought I'd try and enter a few of their contests, hopefully learn some new tricks in composing and editing photos, and maybe find some new blogger friends.

Sepia - kids category:

My entry for this week is a pic I took of the kiddo almost two years ago. He had pulled that hat on by himself and was running around the house, being silly.

Gah. I miss my little baby boy. I love the goofy big kid he's turning into, but I miss that baby.

8 comments:

T~T said...

too cute - and they do grow too fast on us don't they!

Alicia W. said...

Oh he is just way too adorable! Great entry this week. ;o)

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

What a cutie! My entry can be seen here.

Izzy 'N Emmy said...

Such a handsome little guy with great eyes! Good entry!!

the monkey's mama said...

so bittersweet! glad you have some great pictures of him as a baby!

Marion said...

I love the vignette edges! So precious. Kids grow so fast, how blessed I am to have a camera to try and capture those moments so I don't forget!

Kirstin said...

I agree...I looked through some pictures and almost didn't enter, but decided I just wanted to have fun and be challenged!

I like your picture!

Charisse said...

such a cute little picture of a cute little man - i don't know what i would do without my camera - i take co many pictures of my daughter and I, too miss the little baby she used to be