Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Oh boy

You know the photo of the adorable little boy I posted for the iheartfaces challenge?

Well, this is what he has turned into:
We're working on potty training, so I bought him some new big boy underwear to hopefully encourage him to tell us when he has to go potty.

He, however, though it was more fun to put on his head. Typical boy :rolleyes:

He's just so stinkin' cute! And hoo boy is he going to hate these photos when he gets into high school. I, however, am going to love showing them to his first girlfriend. That's what you get for putting me through 15 hours of labor and having a big head, buddy.

Oh man, do I love that kid.

3 comments:

kmm0305 said...

I was just looking at a picture of Leah with underwear on her head. I showed it to the girls and Leah requested that it was a video instead of pictures. ;) And Emma said, "Is that underwear?" Yup, I got pictures of her, too, doing that sort of thing.

KAS said...

It's our right as parents to take embarrassing photos of our children. And pull them out at inopportune times when they get older. Payback for what they put us through while birthing/raising them. :p

Izzy 'N Emmy said...

lol!!! So very cute with a great smile! Good luck with the potty training!