Monday, July 20, 2009

I heart faces, I mean feet!



This week on iheartfaces, the focus is on feet.

I love baby feet. They're just so precious and smoochable and tickleable (is that even a word?).

These are the kiddo's feet from a few years ago. His pants were always too long because he was so big, and I just loved the way his feet peeked out the bottom of his jeans in this pic.

Thanks to genetics, our poor kids will never have tiny feet, so I have to enjoy them while I can. I'm sure in about 13 years, the kiddo will have size 16 feet like his daddy.

Stop on over at iheartfaces to check out more feet pics!

5 comments:

Life with Kaishon said...

Those are sweet little feet for sure. Love this picture. Endearing!

glutenfree4goofs said...

Oh wow, how cute! Peek a boo!
Jessie at Blog Schmog

Kathy said...

love this. Love the jeans that look too long with the feet peaking out. :)

waterlogged said...

So cute. I love this shot.

Mandi Nikole said...

Such cute little piggies