Monday, August 10, 2009

I heart faces - crazy, funny, silly faces


This week on iheartfaces, the focus is on crazy, funny, silly faces.

This is the perfect theme, because I have loads of photos of the kiddo making crazy, funny, silly faces because, let's face it, he's a goofy kiddo.

But, my poor little sweetheart of a daughter often is overshadowed by her goofball of a brother, so this week she gets the spotlight.


I took this a few weeks ago when we were back at the farm for the fair and my parent's 40th wedding anniversary. We had finished lunch and she was climbing up the furniture at the Country Club. She seemed so pleased with herself, which she promptly announced with an ear-piercing screech.

You can't see the fact that she's starting to get cute ringlets in the back of her gorgeous red hair, but you can see that she'll definitely have the hub's pretty gray-green eyes.

Oh my sweetheart baby girl. I lub you so much!

Check out tons of more crazy, silly, funny faces over at iheartfaces.com. Your abs will thank you!

4 comments: