Monday, October 5, 2009

Brown paper packages tied up with string...

... these are a few of my favorite things.


Didn't you want to be one of the Von Trapp children in that movie? I know I did, who wouldn't want to scamper around the Austrian countryside with a guitar-toting singing nun governess? (but I could have done without the curtain frocks).

This week on iheartfaces, we're taking a break from faces and posting our favorite things. In no particular order, these are mine:

I had a lot of fun going through my photos and taking some more for my favorites!

Head on over to iheartfaces to check out more favorites. Maybe someone else's favorites will be your favorites, too!

5 comments:

thevfiles said...

Your collage is great!

~ M ~ said...

Beautiful collage. You have a beautiful family and your dog is uber cute!

Sarah said...

I enjoyed this one! :) Very fun! And the collage idea is fabulous...I was thinking of going that direction myself...how DID you do that? :) I've done collages w/ picnik, but they don't seem big enough. :(

luvsclassics said...

Great collection of favorite things. Of all the photos I like best the dog, the faucet and the candy, so tempting. How do you present the photos as a collage?

Lorena said...

Wonderful collage of favorites... some are mine as well. I am your new follower cause I love all things country, too. =)