Monday, October 12, 2009

i heart faces - week 40

I'm so excited! And I just can't hide it!


The theme this week on iheartfaces is Excited!! (yes, the two exclamation points are totally necessary).

My entry this week is a photo I took of the kidlet when we were at the IL's farm for Easter. I don't know what had her all giddy, but she was smiling up a storm and just so animated.


This photo makes me laugh every time I look at it. Her expression is just priceless and the big, open-mouthed, toothless grin is great. The fact she has a touch of the crazy eyes makes it even better. Man, I love having all these silly photos of my kids with which to embarrass them when they get older. :)

Hop on over to iheartfaces to check out more great excited photos. You won't regret it!

7 comments:

SillyHille said...

I love it! Those cheeks... those eyes! ♥
They are just so squeezy at that age!

Kari said...

LOVE the picture!

My name is also Kari (pronounced like "car" with an ee on the end)... haven't met many other Kari's. :)

Blessings!

texasholly said...

Such a funny expression!

Synergy Girl said...

WOW...I have a similar picture as my entry, but I just can't get over her expression!! She is DEFINATELY super excited!! GREAT SHOT!!!

Bunch of Barrons said...

haha! this picture is hilarious! :)

Barbie Plankenhorn said...

Oh my gosh!! This is hilarious!! PURE EXCITEMENT!!!

Lorena said...

Aww, how cute, she's so excited! I love it.