Monday, October 26, 2009

i heart faces - week 42



The theme this week on iheartfaces is Halloween Dress-up!

I was never really big into dressing up for Halloween, as I posted about here, we always came up with our own costumes when growing up, usually cobbled together from whatever clothes we had in our dress-up box.

So when the kiddo was born, I decided he was going to have a proper costume. And, as always, Grandma (my mom) came to the rescue! She whipped up this super cute Monkey costume in about a weekend. We <3 Grandma and her mad sewing skillz!



His daycare provider at the time took Halloween off to be with her family, so the kiddo and I hung out together that day. We stopped by my office to see everyone so he could woo them with the cuteness. It's hard to believe that cute little monkey is almost 4 now, and is going to be Spiderman for Halloween this year. How fast they grow!

Head on over to iheartfaces for more cute, spooky and just-plain-fun Halloween Dress-up photos!

9 comments:

wherelifebecomesart said...

He's adorable!

The Bartlett Family said...

Oh my goodness what a freaking cutie!!!!!

the monkey's mama said...

oh my golly--almost 4? Time goes by so fast! I am sure he wooed all your coworkers with cuteness--definitely wooed me as i clearly love all things monkeys!

hope we get to see Spiderman soon :)

lifebythecreek said...

Your mom made that? Dang. You are one lucky lady! Not to mention the cuteness withIN the costume.. those teeth are slayin' me. Great shot!

Freckles said...

What a cute little monkey! I just want to squeeze those rosy cheeks!

Hayley @ When I Grow UP said...

I love this photo! And, I love that Grandma made the costume. Aren't grandmas great?! My little one is in a costume made by his Mapa (what we call our grandma) too! Great capture! Great entry!

Kari @ p.s. love.love. said...

She did a great job! I always call my son a chunky monkey. He'd look great in that costume!

Hayley said...

Another spunky monkey... they never get old, he is gorgeous!!! Great pic!

Life with Kaishon said...

What a sweet, sweet little baby : )