Monday, November 16, 2009

Raising Arizona

A few photos of my trip to Phoenix. My camera was on the fritz, so I didn't get as many photos as I'd liked. Of course, it would choose to wig out during one of our hikes when I actually wanted to take numerous photos. Oh well...



The "mountain" we hiked on Saturday morning gave a great view of downtown Phoenix. Unfortunately, it was still hazy and the view wasn't very clear.



Put yer hands up! I just liked the shadow the cactus made behind it.



A weak attempt at sun flare. Need more practice with that one.



And Murphy, my friends' Great Dane.

I took the camera with me this weekend to the farm, but didn't take a single photo. How sad is that? I was gone all day Saturday and opted for a nap on Sunday afternoon instead. Next time, I guess...

No comments: