Tuesday, December 29, 2009

i heart faces - outtakes



The theme on iheartfaces this week is Hilarious Outtakes.

When you're trying to photograph two very active and goofy children, you get lots of hilarious outtakes.

But this is one of my recent favorites.



The kidlet has realized what it means when I get the camera out now, and is starting to ham it up. She also wants to get in reeeeally close to the lens when I take photos. This is one of those times. I had a nice photo all set up and then the kidlet decided to change it to an extreme close-up.

I edited out the eye goobers and boogery nose to spare you (the healing brush tool is one of my favorites when used sparingly!) so you get the full effect of her scrunchy eyes and wide-open mouth. Girlfriend has almost all her teeth already! She also thinks it's hilarious to chomp on mommy's finger. Yeouch!

Check out all the other great photos over on iheartfaces. I know it's not nice to laugh at others, but you just can't help it when you see some of these photos!

4 comments:

Telfer Family said...

How cute! I love the big toothy smile!

Ali
My God Given Mission Field

Happy Hermit (happilyhiddenhermit@gmail.com) said...

Ohh , that is just too cute !!

Thank you for sharing

Mommy Rachelle said...

silly kidlet, let mama get the shot!!! Cute entry

Life with Kaishon said...

I think that is a totally adorable picture. I love it!