Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy Birthday, iheartfaces!



This week iheartfaces is celebrating their birthday! Which is fun, because it's my birthday this week, too. Only I'm not 1. I'm 30+1. But it's still the same, right?

And this week is a fun photo challenge: add the iheartfaces logo somehow to your photo entries. This could be done any way - through photoshop, through photo composition, through whatever! It just has to be realisticish. (Yes, I know that's not a word.)











This was a fun challenge! I use Photoshop every day for my job, but it's not often I get to do really fun things like this with it. The most difficult thing was trying to create the image I had in my head. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't.

Legal release mumbo jumbo:
“I am submitting this photo into the I Heart Faces logo photo contest. By entering, I am granting I Heart Faces LLC permission to consider my photo for use in the marketing and promotion of their website.”


Stop on over to iheartfaces and see all the other creative ways people have put "iheartfaces" on their photos. There are some really cool ones!

16 comments:

Jana said...

wow you are so talented and your photoshop skills rock, I am so lost in that program...its pretty sad!

Kathy said...

Love them all but I think the last one is my fav!

Tomara said...

Love the final shot! Either you have a great talent for knitting or a great talent at Photoshop! It looks very natural! Great face, too!

Melissa said...

Very creative and fun! Great job!

k8tography said...

The straw shot and the last shot are both fab! Love them!

WinterBlog said...

Those are so cool!!!

BTW - I got your card and gift cards...THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! THe Ronald McDonald House was so thankful for our donation.

Crystal Rae said...

very cool. You did great. I love the candy cane one... that's my favorite.

Farmgirl said...

Love the last one!

Farmgirl said...

Love the last one!

PumpkinSeed Photography said...

Great job on all! Love the "John Deere" switch to "i ♥ faces"!

leslie said...

awesome job!! wow some of them totally look like they should be there!! LOVE the toque and candy cane straw.

thanks for stopping by :)
~leslie

SKELLER said...

yikes! that last one really does look as if IHF's logo is knit into his hat. neato!

Maria Berg said...

Good one the last with the hat, to have the green again from the top of the hat. MB, Sweden

kmm0305 said...

Yeah, I so could not do this challenge unless I had a super-awesome sister photoshop something for me. ;) If you win anything with the last shot, you should give Latham Seeds some credit. Offer the original to them for some marketing, too! All are cool.

Red said...

a, you have got some skillz girl!! Love the pics!

Wife and Mommy said...

These are awesome!!!

I already knew you are awesome, though. :)