Monday, March 1, 2010

I heart faces - hilarious outtakes II






This week is another hilarious outtakes theme on iheartfaces. Everyone has those shots where the camera captured a little something "extra" in the photo, and this is the week to show them off.

I completely forgot about this photo until I was going through some things on our computer. This is from the session I did when I was designing the kidlet's birth announcement. I call it "Blue Steel"

I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking.


The next I call "Back in the old country"

I'd tied a kerchief around the kidlet one morning for fun and just happened to catch her making a face. My poor kids, I catch them at some of the most inopportune times. They're going to hate these photos when they get older, but I love them!


Head on over to iheartfaces for more hilarious outtakes fun!

3 comments:

Smileyhappychan said...

Great pictures!

candacesoon said...

I love the tough face in the first one...funny!

Holly said...

That Zoolander baby is histerical!!!