Monday, May 24, 2010

Bummer Dude

My lovely DSLR had been acting up lately - wouldn't focus and wouldn't let me take a picture. It's done this before and usually I can just take the lens off, clean the sensors with a soft rubber eraser and I'm good to go.

Only that didn't work this time. So I had to suck it up and take it to the local camera repair place.

The good news is the guy there didn't think it was my camera body. (Phew!)

He thinks it's my lens. My Canon EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS that is the lens I take 99.38% of my photos with.

Boo. :(

I had them go ahead and send it in to get fixed. And this will [hopefully] force me to step outside of my comfort zone and take pics with my prime lens instead of relying on my zoom all the time.

Get well soon little lens! I'll miss you!

No comments: